Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photo Challenge #36


What I like about this photo:
the fence
the angles of the fence
the look of the snow where it meets the ground as it's melting
the lighting and shadows

What I don't like:
the slight blurriness of the first post
the damn two twigs in the top right corner that I tried to crop out but are too in the way

*Mental note to self* Check and double-check composition in camera before taking shot!! In my pathetic defence, it was cold, muddy, snowy, and uneven ground. If I stood at the angle I wanted for the shot, the tree/shrub thing was in the way. If I dropped down the little hill I was standing on, the angle of the shot changed. I was too close, and too low, but the tree/shrub would have been out of the way. And it was muddy. Did I mention the mud? Did I mention I had on Crocs?

*Mental note to self #2* Don't wear Crocs to go shoot nature photography when it's cold, rainy/snowy, muddy, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!