Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bad drivers

Dear Terrible Driver,
In case you aren't aware, you do NOT need to suddenly veer left in order to execute a right hand turn. The same goes for veering right in order to turn left. You especially do not need to go so far in the opposite direction of your turn that you take half of my lane, coming precariously close to my car.
Also, my signaling my intention to change lanes, therefore putting my car in front of yours is NOT an invitation for you to speed up in order to block my maneuver. That's just plain obnoxious and completely rude. If you don't want me to drive in front of you, at least pull up fast enough and far enough for me to move over behind you.
And finally, a question, terrible driver. Why do you feel the need to drive ten m.p.h below the speed limit until the upcoming traffic signal turns from green to yellow which prompts you to step on the gas and fly through the intersection doing at least 15 over the speed limit? If you were in such a hurry that you can't stop for the three minutes the light will be red, drive faster!!!
Thank you.

So....what's your driving pet peeve?

3 comments:

  1. Driver's who stay in the passing lane and drive SO SLOW.......grrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Police Wives Inc would love if you could possibly add our link to your blog... We have you listed as an LEO Wife Blog on our website, which you can find at PoliceWives.org. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHA! Caught you! You need to get back to blogging too young lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!