Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Photo Challenge #43


One of my favorite things about where we live. The Canada Geese that "winter" at the playa lake one street over from our house. Starting around the end of October and going through about the first of March, several times a day approximately 300 geese fly into or leave our lake, The sound is amazing. When they take off to or fly in from the west, they fly right over our house. Since they are so low, it can be very loud! Miss Mac and I always run out the front door when we hear them because they are so graceful when such a massive amount fly in to land at the same time. How they don't crash into each other amazes me!
Each season I manage to take hundreds of photos of them, hoping to eventually get that one great shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!