Saturday, February 7, 2009

Obsessions

I think since I posted about my passions, it is only fair to let my obsessions have equal billing.

Currently , I only have two obsessions.


My first obsession is iTunes. I knew when I opened the purple iPod at Christmas, I was going to be addicted to downloading.


And, I am.


I download songs. I download podcasts. I listen to them while I workout at the gym. I walk and listen to tutorials on photography. I learn about finance and listen to Dave Ramsey talk about budgeting. I have song after song of 80's music, 90's music, new artists, old artists. And of course, my song list would not be complete without the entire Twilight soundtrack, plus some additional Muse songs.


Which leads me to my other curent obsession.
Yes, I am totally 100% addicted to the Twilight series. I have read all four books. I've read everything on Stephenie Meyers webpage. I've read the online chapters for Midnight Sun. I've seen the movie. And now, I'm re-reading the entire series.
Why?
Because, after blubbering like a love-sick, heartbroken teen at the beginning of New Moon, I read through the rest of the book, and then the first half of Eclipse, so fast, I felt like I really had missed out on some important parts of the book. Plus, I love the characters and I just flat wasn't ready to put them away yet. So...I'm re-reading and I'm currently halfway through New Moon, and I am glad I'm going back through because I did miss out. While I'm still not a huge fan of Jacob (he just really annoys me), I do understand his character more.


2 comments:

  1. you are such an interesting person. it's not fair that you live so far away. i'm seriously getting bummed this very moment just thinking about it.

    if you lived here, the winters would kill off the nastiest of bugs, so you wouldn't have as many insects or reptiles during the summer. sure we have snakes, but not as many. and our hottest month is august, when the temperature gets into the hundreds.

    no lightening bugs. but we get snow for Christmas.

    *sniff* *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necco is releasing twilight candies to coincide with the DVD release this spring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!