Saturday, February 7, 2009

Passions

I figure since this is my first entry on my brand new blog, I should mention some of the things I'm passionate about. This isn't a complete list by any means, just the things I can think of right this minute at this late hour and the movie "Something About Mary" blaring from the other room.

My passions:
  • My children - all three of them equally, even though they would argue this until they lost their voice.
  • My husband - although sometimes, I admit, I entertain fantasies of plotting his untimely demise. He puts up with me (mostly) and that's a good thing.
  • Writing - I really need to get back in a daily writing groove.
  • Photography - While I hate being in pictures, I take the camera almost everywhere and will shoot just about anything that looks interesting.
  • the color Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!