Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day #7 - photo challenge


I love my husband. I don't always like him, or the things he does, or the way he behaves. I'm fairly sure...no, I'm positive he could say the same about me!
Love isn't about always getting along. It isn't about the good times. And it isn't always easy.
Love is being able to look back on almost 15 years and saying we have really made it through a LOT of crap without killing each other! Love is still wanting to spend time together. Maybe not that 24/7 obsessive stuff when you first get married, but still able to enjoy each other's company.
I love my husband. He does so much for me, and our family. And...he puts up with me!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! love your honesty its refreshing to see someone who feels the same way I do,in my eyes there is no such thing as perfection,everyone has some sort of crap going on.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!