Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Days 9-11 of Photo Challenge

Between family chaos, mandatory vacation time for the husband, and trying to organize a police wives conference, it has been a crazy kind of week (or more). I did manage to take pictures most days, but even when I was able to take pictures, I didn't have the time to upload and blog. I also seem to have issues every time I try to upload photos to my blog.

So...here are photos for days 9, 10, and 11.


Number 9 is the reflection of a house in a water droplet. I decided to water our lawn and noticed the water drops hanging on to the bare branches of our willow tree. I grabbed the camera to practice some micro shots. Only after I loaded the photos onto the computer to crop/edit did I notice the reflection of the house.



Number 10 is another picture of our cat. She's laying on the Christmas candy that Miss Mac had dumped onto the floor. This cat will lay on anything and everything. Including candy.



Number 11 is a photo of a local church. The original picture is in color but I converted to black and white in post-processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!