Saturday, April 25, 2009

Home from the Range

We spent two fun hours in the windy sun - me shooting the camera, the others shooting various guns. I took a bunch of pictures that I will upload to show you after I cook dinner.

Little Miss (5) made some excellent shots, including one center mass, with the .22 that once belonged to her big brother. It's the gun he learned to shoot with and has now been passed down to her as he's moved on to bigger and better weapons. Although, he did fire off many rounds with it today.

The boy prefers to shoot the AR-15 but after stopping at two different Walmarts (both being out of ammo), he stuck to shooting the Glocks, the .22, and dh's sniper rifle. He shot a perfect head shot with it, too. Not bad, at all!

I don't know how my shots turned out yet.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw an article the other day about the ammo shortage. Not sure if it applies to the rest of the country... this article just talked about TX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely hard to find certain kinds here.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!