Saturday, April 25, 2009

Late start - story of my life!

I'm just getting around to the productive part of my day. I have never been, nor am I now, a morning person. So, until mornings start at 10 or 11, count me out.

But, here I am, ready to start the blog-a-thon. I'm excited although until later, my posts will be sporadic. You see, the husband just got back from a week-long training and the kids want to "do stuff", so we're taking them to the shooting range this afternoon.

This will be fun for everyone except me. While I completely support our 2nd amendment rights, I'm just now a big fan of guns. Shooting is not a fun thing for me. However, my son who will turn 15 next week, and my youngest daughter who is 5 love to go shooting. So, I play along.

After all, that is part of being a mom.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan either. My first (and only) trip to the shooting range I cried. I have no problem with it- it's just not for me.

    Enjoy the time with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!